View: 511|Reply: 6

The Best Version of the Server So Far

[Copy link]

7

Threads

19

Posts

140

Credits

Registered member

Rank: 2

Credits
140
Post time 2020-8-16 22:53:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
So, after the Shuwa Patch and the last two events, it's always important to recap the changes that we have gone through;

- Unbalanced pvp: Before these patches, when we were at 205, pvp was healthy, there were some players stronger than others,  but the gap between new comers and old players was breacheable. Pvp was in it's more fair states. There were almost equal parts of classes, with mages being more than warrios, but not that as much as the current 100 swords vs 2 mages in the server.

Now, with the two IGG Cash grabs the admin has placed upon us, you unbalance player skill exp, equipments, rides & stats to pure luck. Now you need to be lucky to be good. Not everyone has access to the same equipment and therefore one siding pvp all toghether. The difference between a good player and a bad one is the fact that one didn't get the suitcase and the other did.

- Gold economy: It's not a secret than the gold economy in the server was shit. The mod that updates the game has to get paid somehow right? So he saturated the server with gold, along with all the other gold farmers making everything super expensive. If something wasn't sold in the 100m-1b range, it wasn't a new/needed item.

We had an event that required gold, which is somewhat good, because you manage to subdue the gold saturation in the server, but then we have the same people pumping gold into the server every update. As well as people still selling things extremely over priced because that culture had already been established, and like the admin, they cannot crtically think and make coherent decisions to come to the conclusion that IF THERE IS NO GOLD, PRICES NEED TO BE LOWERD. Another problem smeared with shit and not be solved.

Neither event was Free to Play, because the drop rates were so shitty that you had a better chance of buying blossoms with Ag or buying Gold with USD to have a slight chance of getting anything. Drop Rates STILL NOT REVEALED by the admim.

This is all thanks to the admins who are more interested in cash grabbing than actually making a healthy server environment. Admin does not listen to the important suggestion and has shown that he is not capable of making practical decisions when it comes to handling the server.

To the players that are like admin and can't critically think, keep dumping your money into the server so that you further enable the bad decision making on behalf of admins.

You can now comment your baseless arguments below xD



Reply

Use magic Report

32

Threads

150

Posts

705

Credits

Senior member

Rank: 4

Credits
705
Post time 2020-8-17 00:14:58 | Show all posts
Here's a little info about this event drop rates for everyone to think about a bit in this current version and why I called the admin stupid for the changes they made instead of the one change I asked for:

These are calculated estimates from UJ's version of same event:

.02% - Bayan Accessory
.12% - Exion PD
.25% - Pigsy Voucher
1.5% - Toy Wand - Scissor
1.5% - Toy Wand - Rock
1.5% - Toy Wand - Paper
1% - 400m Gold
1.5% - 100m Gold
3% - 10m Gold
9% - 7m Gold
11% - 5m Gold
13% - 3m Gold
15% - 1m Gold
18% - 100k Gold
23.61% - 10k Gold


CURRENTLY:
You have to gamble 5m gold for each try, you have a 69.61% Chance of losing money per try and a 30.39% chance of increasing your money . IF it was a 1m per try (Like the original version) you would only risk 41.61% and have a 58.39% chance of increasing your profit.

This game is beyond broken. Spam more USD guys and gals as for myself I'm done.


Reply

Use magic Report

7

Threads

19

Posts

140

Credits

Registered member

Rank: 2

Credits
140
 Author| Post time 2020-8-17 01:04:42 | Show all posts
So for Exion PD you're on a 100% chance to not get it, as well as the trinkets lol. Like I told him, I'm not spending another dime on the game after today.

Clearly that dumbo doesn't know how to run a server lol.
Reply

Use magic Report

32

Threads

150

Posts

705

Credits

Senior member

Rank: 4

Credits
705
Post time 2020-8-17 01:42:05 | Show all posts
Maikii replied at 2020-8-17 01:04
So for Exion PD you're on a 100% chance to not get it, as well as the trinkets lol. Like I told him, ...

All the percentages add up to 100%, as in you have 100% chance to get something. I told Admins to make event 1m per try and see what happens but currently they rather increase rates or rarity and encourage spending then actually balancing event as I suggested.

If they'd done what I suggested more people would have rare drops instead of what we have currently.
Reply

Use magic Report

7

Threads

19

Posts

140

Credits

Registered member

Rank: 2

Credits
140
 Author| Post time 2020-8-17 01:44:58 | Show all posts
There is no balance of the events, I like how Angel likes to play dumb, more than he is, and that's saying a lot, cause he's pretty fking dumb.

But there is no difference between 99.88% and 100% chance. That's why the drop rate is non existent, having something calculate a 99.88% chance is going to be a loss almost all of the fking time, that's why it's a .12% chance.
Reply

Use magic Report

44

Threads

163

Posts

643

Credits

Senior member

Rank: 4

Credits
643
Post time 2020-8-24 18:50:32 | Show all posts
Totally unbalanced, in both cases pay2win, unfortunately Angel only wants our money and if we all do refound? do you think i would agree? in the end with the latest gold injections they are doing this becomes more bundled.
Reply

Use magic Report

44

Threads

163

Posts

643

Credits

Senior member

Rank: 4

Credits
643
Post time 2020-8-24 18:51:14 | Show all posts
Maikii replied at 2020-8-17 01:44
There is no balance of the events, I like how Angel likes to play dumb, more than he is, and that's  ...

and if I agree not to put a penny more on this server, I prefer that I steal igg
Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

快速回复 To Top 返回列表